Monday 2 January 2017

Day 1, 2017 - "Yep, I'm Old Now"

Yep, I'm old now.
Every year I spend most of my Birthday with a pretty decent hangover.  Today was no exception! :) I'm going to go ahead and blame the rum.  Enjoyed my fave beer (Hoegaarden) for most of the night and switched to my fave rum (Kraken) around 11pm.  Think I may have made them a little stronger than usual, whoops!  Because, before midnight I was more than a little tipsy haha. Oh well.

Moving right along, was spoiled by my 2 lovely ladies, then had a visit from my Mum, sister and a few of the kids, then had a BBQ dinner with a few friends & the in-laws.  It was a nice, chilled-out relaxing day.

At the end of the night, managed to piece together the new VR setup.  Pretty awesome I must say.  Not sure if it was the remnants of the hangover or the VR motions but I went to bed feeling pretty crook, which carried through to the next morning.  Either way, it was all worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment